Dear Prospective Digital Volunteer,
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with NSDCA India. We need volunteers in large numbers.
We rely on the dedication and passion of our volunteers to accomplish our mission. Skill for Education and Empl0bility to Youth, we ensure the success of all students by offering relevant and innovative career technical education to employment opportunities. To be a leading Authority in the regulation, quality assurance and accreditation of technical and vocational and training for the provision of Competent of human capital
By volunteering with us, you will become a vital part of the biggest wish granting organization in the world; and you will make a real difference to the Skill for Education and Emplobility to Youth lives of there and their families. An opportunity that will not only develop your inter-personal skills, allow you to meet like-minded people; but will also be the most fulfilling and gratifying phase in your life that will echo with Youth’s laughter for years to come.
From wish granters and fundraisers, to campaign volunteers, creative persons to enhance our web site, social media experts, digital marketing etc. we have the perfect fit for you. NSDCA India has offices in India – Chennai, Delhi. Applications be mailed to CPO on email@example.com
Come Share the Power of a Skill for Youth; JOIN us in fulfilling NSDCA India’s goal of granting the 1,00,000th Skill for Youth by 2020!!
To make it easy for you, we have made small profiles on what is expected of you as a volunteer in the different areas of volunteering. Please read thru and then press SUBMIT on the option that best meets your talent and our requirement.
- Suggest ways to establish NSDCA India as a top of the mind brand in the vocational skill sector.
- Suggest ways and mechanisms to execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness
- Develop brand awareness tools and collaterals
Expertise in the following areas:
- Google Ad Words
- Social media
- Digital marketing
- Campaigns to help acquire house wives as wish granting volunteers
- Campaigns to help acquire funds online (crowd funding) to grant wishes
- Introduce the cause to like-minded Radio and TV partners
- Film Editing
- Making communication material like newsletters, brochures, annual report
- Handle mass emailing every quarter
- SEO analytics, guide to improve online visibility
Internship / College Volunteers
We welcome interns from professional courses and college youth who wish to volunteer for a short span of time.
These assignments are of short duration and thus it becomes even more challenging for us to ensure that in a short period of time we give you the right exposure to the work we do as a charity organization.
In view of the above, please send an email to CPO on infonsdca.ind.in, with your resume, date block when you wish to intern and location. Please note we do not provide any stipend / lodging / boarding support during this period.
- Volunteer with us in any position for a minimum period of 1 year and we will reward your dedication with a NSDCA India T-shirt and Certificate of Recognition.
- Our exceptional volunteers would get the above & their work will be recognized and rewarded in the national celebration on World Labor Day.
Our endeavor is to promote the spirit of volunteerism and volunteers in India by sharing their stories that ‘inspire by example’ and create an environment that will encourage more people to volunteer.
Our volunteers are very special to us and we appreciate you giving your time and talents to help make wishes come true.
We look forward to you connecting with us and forging a long standing relationship and hope to hear from you soon.