Service Learning Partnerships the
District Regional Office (DRO)
GUIDELINE FOR THE DISTRICT REGIONAL OFFICE
The NATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT CERTFCATION AGENCY (NSDCA) has released a career notification yes! a good opportunity for all the aspects who are interested to do work in in NSDCA INDA. NSDCA Central Head Programme office New Delhi (Recruitment Section) is going to provide all the details about District Center Office and Officer Posts recruitment in all over state of India. A part from this you can check various posts recruitment details in our website. We provide you complete details of NSDCA INDIA recruitment notifications of all states. Check eligibility criteria contenders have a good chance to get place in your state. Desirous person should be a local state person.
NO OF POSTS: ONE POST IN ONE DISTRICT, ALL OVER NDIA.
NAME OF THE POST: THE DISTRICT REGIONAL office (DRO)
NATURE AND SCOPE OF WORK
The Service-Learning District Regional Office (DRO) provides leadership in the development, marketing and implementation of a Service-Learning Program district-wide. Performs the full range of functions associated with administering the program including developing a strategic plan, building and maintaining partnerships with community non-profit organizations and public agencies, budget and grant management, and programmatic assessment.
The Service-Learning Coordinator interacts with a diverse group of people both inside and outside of the College to establish the program strategic plan and objectives and develop partnerships with educational institutions, non-profit organizations and the community.
- Get one Free District level Community college approval with district office.
- Get Five Community College/institute/ STI/Skill School/VTC approval with the district.
- Commission @ 50% on net franchisee fee on new franchisee recommendation.
- 10 % business share as per monthly business volume of the center regularly.
- Discount @ 10 % on promotional and stationary materials.
- 10 % - cash discount on the purchase of per prospectus.
- ** All the above mentioned are subject to change and the council’s decision is final.
NON MONETARY BENEFITS:
- Social value.
- Leadership opportunity.
- Global identification.
- Personality grooming.
- Graduate in any stream or above.
- Good communication skill & command on spoken and written English to communicate effectively internal and external stake holders.
- Strong commitment towards " WORK and APPROACH ".
- Good organizational, leadership skill and attention to details.
- Good understanding of IT industry.
- Pleasing & friendly personality.
- Attitude of conceal, advice and steer the team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of college procedures and requirements
- Knowledge of local, state and federal rules and regulations impacting assigned program
- Skill in operating a computer and various supporting software packages
- Skill in program coordination including communication, organization, facilitation and independent decision making
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Ability to work with ethically and culturally diverse populations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects independently and work in an environment with regular interruptions
- Ability to maintain databases and update department website
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment
- Candidates’ age should be minimum 20 – 45 years
POWER & DUTIES:
- To recommend new franchisee.
- To bridge the gap between centers and State Reginal Office
- Dispose off the complaints in local centers
- To bridge the gap between centers and head quarters
- Coordinate between different centers
- To follow the direction and guidelines of State Reginal Office time to time
- To organize press conference, seminar and other promotional activities. District Level.
- The District Regional Officer (DRO) must have contact with all VTC center regularly and monitoring their activities regarding the admission and course syllabus.
- The District Officer should provide consultation and guiltiness to the Community College/STI/VTC/Skill School.
- The District Officer must send monthly report regarding the all Community College/STI/VTC/Skill School to the State Reginal Office.
- Office equipment and materials should be sending t0 the Community College/STI/VTC/Skill School through the reginal office.
- Certificate, Mark sheet, course completion, students completed awards will be issue by Central Board of NSDCA, New Delhi, India and it will be send through the State Programme Office (SPO) to District Regional Office (DRO)
- District Reginal Office (DRO) will distribute certificate through the Community College/STI/VTC/Skill School to the Students.
- Collaborates with College administration and faculty to develop and implement strategic, tactical and fiscal plans in support of the Service-Learning Program.
- Builds and maintains partnerships between council and community non-profit organizations and public agencies to establish, maintain, improve and market service-learning sites.
- Supervises faculty assigned as Faculty Coordinators and Departmental Representatives. Develops position descriptions, coordinates interviews and selection; conducts training of new coordinators and facilitates strategy meetings to move team toward attainment of the Service-Learning Program outcomes for the college.
- Educates students, faculty and community partners about service-learning partnerships and related requirements through meetings, workshops and conferences. Facilitates formal trainings for faculty on Service-Learning course construction.
- Assists faculty and students in selecting sites in relation to course objectives and personal interest. Orients students to service-learning expectations and issues addressed by the selected agencies.
- Explores new partnerships with other educational institutions, non-profit organizations and communities to collaborate on innovative approaches for expanding service-learning opportunities for students. Maintains and strengthens existing partnerships to better meet program goals.
- Chairs a district-wide advisory council to provide assistance and guidance in program development.
- Plans and coordinates recognition for the Service-Learning Program.
- Works with council’s Office and others to identify potential grant sources and opportunities; initiates and coordinates the development of grant proposals and other funding sources that support the goals of the Service-Learning Program.
- Represents the College to partners and the community in the area of Service-Learning. Works with the Public Affairs Office to market Service-Learning Program and activities. Promotes the programs by serving on taskforces and committees within the College and the community.
- Manages the program budget including developing budget proposals, justifying and monitoring expenditures.
- Tracks student, faculty and partner involvement in Service-Learning through the use of an online database, faculty surveys and other programmatic assessment tools.
- Works with the College’s information technology and marketing departments to support the Service-Learning Program through the development and maintenance of a web site.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
LIABILITIES OF DISTRICT REGIONAL OFFIICE (DRO)
- District Center Distribute about NSDCA at Service Area.
- Complete provide the targets study center/community college/VTC…..
- Handle all NSDCA Projects.
DISTRICT REGIONAL office and officer Joining Fee Amount Rs.1,50,000 -/(Non Refundable)
Online Apply for DISTRICT CENTER office and officer (DCO)